Magnetic cards are the ideal support for outstanding printouts. Their even and flat surface ensures flawless moves under the print head (minimizing the risk of print head damage) and printouts with vivid colours and well-defined barcodes. The magnetic stripe is integrated to the card and cannot be tear-off, that brings you a higher level of quality. HiCo and LoCo Magnetic Stripe ADVANTAGES These cards are the ideal support to encode all your data, for all your applications (fidelity cards, access passes, transport cards, etc.). The quality of our cards allows a printing quality and a good readability of specific elements (texts, barcodes…). Tested and validated by Evolis R&D and Quality departments, these consumables bring you printing quality and reliability.
• Cards in PVC with magnetic stripes – Blank white
• 2 security and durability levels: HiCo (P/N: C4003): High Coercivity, High immunity level LoCo (P/N: C4004): Low Coercivity, Low immunity level
• Compliant with ISO CR-80 (ISO 7810) standards
• Dimension: 85.6 mm Length x 54 mm Width • Thickness: 0.76 mm / 30 MIL
• Cards lifespan: 3 years (minimum lifespan based on a credit card usage, high frequency)